Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Actual office job, not so bad.



Last Friday, I spent about 98% of my time working in the Advising Center creating this picture of Meowmeow for David's birthday cake. Unfortunately, both Albertson's and Baskin Robbins proved themselves to be a bitch-and-a-half when it came to pre-ordering photo cakes. Minimum time it takes to create a cake is TWO DAYS! That is preposterous for the procrastinator/last-minute retard (i.e. Myself)

So despite the booze, Marie Calendars pie (Thank you Diane!), and copious amount of friends, there was no edible effigy of our cat for David's b-day party. I figure I'll just make a calendar out of this or something-- anyone care for 12 months of Meowmeow wearing different outfits? I can already imagine him in April with a bowler hat and in June, some Ray-Bans.

...

Didn't really get much done today in terms of work-work. HOWEVER. I did manage to bathe my 34718278251 year old dog and carefully remove a huge scab around her right ear. It took about an hour and a half of careful CAREFUL clipping with scissors/suppressed urges to vomit. After the whole ordeal was over I went into SUPERLAZYMODE and decided I had done my fill of busy work for the day-- yet I still missed watching HEROES.

Ugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annie Wang said...

cats 4 ever

1:17 PM  
Blogger Annie Wang said...

ps what font did you use for mr. meow meow?

11:49 PM  
Blogger diane said...

can i backorder 800 of those calendars?? i plan to bring back cat worshiping and live the rest of eternity as mummy dearest (think peg bundy hair, joan rivers face, and maybe a little bit of joan crawford's drunken jazz hands...to the face).

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home