Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Obsessed? It is debateable...

Ken-chan and I spent approximately 11 hours yesterday watching HEROES episodes in order to make it to the season premiere. We took a break only to eat dinner.

It is IMPERATIVE that I be productive today to make up for the mind-enema that occurred all day yesterday. I thought I had hobbies-- but I never knew that obsessive DVD-watching was one of them.

Also, KIND OF brain-dead today. Colors and shapes have proven more distracting that ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger diane said...

YES! I completely understand the obsession. The dvds from Netflix didn't come fast enough to watch an entire 11 hour block, though I did resort to renting them from Blockbuster. However, when I used to be obsessed with Lost, my friend and I watched season 2 in a night and a half. I almost wanted to vomit.

Our opium den mothers left us with the best babysitter ever! Primetime television. ON DVD!

Oh! I thought the season premiere of Heroes was on Tuesday so I missed it. :/

3:16 AM  
Blogger Annie Wang said...

Have you guys watched Battlestar Gallactica? I feel like if you started watching, it will be another mind-enema. BUT COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

Also what's your email? I'll send you the password and url of my I complain about work blog.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home