Monday, March 26, 2007

dear person who just robbed me,

it may appear that you have scored big-- making off with my car radio with little to no damage to the vehicle (you still left my trunk open though, you asshat.) However, seeing that all you took from my car was a dated MINI-DISC player, I would have to conclude that the only real victim here is you-- because seriously, WHO HAS MINI-DISCS ANYMORE?!

have a blast trying to re-sell it, 'cause lord only knows how the current trend in electronics is practically BURSTING OUT OF IT'S PANTIES to get it's hands on some hot Sony MD action, circa 1998. FO SHO.

...


Mammoth was lots of fun, though no visit to Devil's Postpile. I still got to play in the snow with first graders, sit in a boiling jacuzzi drunk, and visit Convict Lake aka Pond of Death (no geological features, just a site where a bunch of people died.)

Also finally got to watching '300'. Had it not been for all the testosterone in that film, my gonads would have never descended-- EVER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home