Friday, March 02, 2007

pocahontas envy

For the past week I've been watching 'The New World' before going to sleep every night, which actually results in me not getting any sleep at all.

It's the jealously that mostly keeps me awake really; what does pocahontas have that I don't?! I hardly bathe, make random animal noises, and love running around in dirt-- yet I still don't get to hook up with Colin Farrell and Christian Bale (who both seem to consistently get my panties in a bunch over how goregeous they are with beards, long hair, and 16th century period clothing.)

david in response, has been growning a beard himself. He tells me that even when I'm half-awake, I still run my fingers through it and scrunch the hairs up in my hands, which is CREEPY. If I like beards so much I should just grow one myself (which sadly, is completely possible for me.)

so current obsessions as of late:

1. beards
2. dirty, unkept, colonial versions of modern european actors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home