Monday, January 22, 2007

lists, in no particular order

1. while i was placing some boxes in my grandparents' old closet, i saw grandpa's old red hawaiian shirt (his 93rd birthday: candid pictures of him eating huge watermelon wedges, me having him pose 'cash money records'-style with all the money he got that day) i gingerly felt the fabric between my fingertips and began to sob uncontrollably.
2. a fortune a read awhile back said that my life is uneventful (depressingly, it's true)
3. was to hang out with dale tonight but am too tired and cold to go out. we talked on the phone for a bit instead.
4. went to jury duty today and almost finished reading 'Lolita'
6. found my DS this morning while mom was showing me how to use a manual blood pressure cuff on grandma (who is currently, not feeling well.)
7. there is an overwhelming lack of passion in me right now.
8. i threw out more personal belongings today while cleaning my room, but neglected the website work i'm going to present tomorrow night.
9. i ate one of the tastiest mahi-mahi sandwiches today, with a big side of steak fries.
10. instead of school and work tomorrow, i wish i could ride a bike along the boardwalk (i took a jury excuse form today since i was released from duty, maybe i can use it for another day?)

1 Comments:

Blogger diane said...

i am reading lolita as well!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home