Wednesday, January 30, 2008

requisite avoiding-work quiz

I am considered 64% Geek according to the standards established by this quiz. Though, looking back at the first few questions that I answered-- do I really need to give myself a percentile if I can immediately answer Star Wars (It was Greedo who shot first, THEN Han) and Star Trek: Next Generation (Ferengi have excellent hearing, hence their huge ears) trivia? How did I ever get guys to go out with me?!

I put partial blame on my older brother; we hung out A LOT when we were kids. Also, the first car accident I was ever involved in was with him and his girlfriend (who could speak KLINGON!) while we were all on our way to a Star Trek convention in Pasadena.

Looking back again, how did my brother ever get married?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mamiko.nu said...

YESSSSS! I found you! I'm linking you!!!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home