Tuesday, January 02, 2007

new years, laziness, and time travel

drinking, card games, sean connery sporting mutton chops and a red thong (see also: Zardoz) and falling asleep peacefully with a soft cat on my chest; i can't think of anything nicer. There was of course, some beligerence and nudity-- not on my behalf though, and nobody threw up so it was all A-OK!

waking up beside david, wading through piles of beer bottles, letting mark discover the miracle of cable television ("you mean to tell me that i had no reason to watch the same three channels for the past five hours?!") we all met up to eat at happy family for some fake meat fantastic.

woke up this morning from the most michele gondry-type dream ever. there was timetravel, voodoo, large 80's cellphones, a younger david, and bianca and I, ultimately screaming our heads off around her old college. In my dream I decide to travel back into a toss-up between 1997 (rudimentary internet cafes and another version of me with ugly hair) and 2002 (bianca in college and a tourturingly cute david.) After colliding with my past self and having the whole space-time continuum ram itself in the ass, I woke up.


My new year's resolutions remain constant since they always remain unaccomplished:

1. Exercise daily.
2. Become Vegetarian (or Seafarian? I still like to eat the ocean animals.)
3. Attend another college other than Mt. Sac.
4. Move out.
5. Spend less.
6. Sew for $$$.
7. Walk my own dog more often.
8. Avoid chocolate for at least five days. C'MON!
9. Maintain a consistent sketchbook.
10. Call people back more. I MEAN C'MON!

do the last three sound like I'm just reaching? probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home