Friday, January 12, 2007

admission to OTIS? our feelings are mutual

apparently, my total lack in desire to attend OTIS (doesn't offer much to me in terms of illustration resources, staff, or experience) is mirrored by their lack of wanting me to go there in the first place.

upon talking to shin earlier on the phone, she asks about when I'm starting school at Otis (the semester, it already began? I wasn't informed!) to which I later discovered that I had sent my high school transcripts (yes, they actually still ask for them after 239420394802348 years of junior college) a little too late.

I think I'm going in for Fall 2007 now. I think.

This is fine, seeing that I'm far too jaded in my own retarded living situation to even deal with working out my new place to live, forking over my nice job at the Advising Center, and stopping my new progress at Reve*. Also, I'm still shooting for CalArts and now, ArtCenter (why not?)

*Reve is turning out nicely. I've had nothing but company-paid lunches, freelance projects (one currently with a budget of $25,000 WTF?!) and an office I simply have to log onto every day. Though I constantly wait for the inevitable life-wedgie, so far, everything's been great.

My to-do list however, is a completely different story. I spent most of my free day today looking up stuff about Divine & John Waters, which also somehow lead to me wiki'ing serial killers (this always happens-- I have no idea why.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home