Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Been Awhile...


Drunk-chan
Originally uploaded by koo koo ka choo
School and work have been consistently busting my ass along with screwing up my entire system of prioritizing. I have a mid-residency review, two performances, and three projects I'm helping people develop all due in less than a month. Time to go on-line and look up how to make cute paper kittens for about 6-7 hours."

I finally got to posting a hilarious video of Ken-chan SLIGHTLY drunk off his rocker. He made it through the night just fine (save a bucket or two of vomit-- on me) and we've now moved on to being just fine, responsible adults.

Currently working on a website of my work and sending out an aging package due for a loved cousin up in Seattle ;) Got a chunky grant to use my vending machine as a lo-fi database for distributing/sharing student work. More on that soon. In the meantime, check out Drunky-chan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home