Thursday, May 29, 2008

If Lazy smelled bad, then I stink

Even conjuring enough motivation to write in this thing proves to be the most tedious of tasks! Since coming back from camping in Utah, in addition to my mom going to Florida, I've had the house all to myself with ZERO interest in getting things done. It's such a refreshing change from the pace of school-- I had almost forgotten what it was like to wake up everyday with NO SENSE OF PURPOSE.

The best feeling ever! Laying in bed, staring at the ceiling with completely blank and meaningless thoughts (i.e. should I add pear as a pizza toping today?, are there more youtube videos of Bigfoot that I haven't seen yet?)

I should get back to my studio this week to work on stuff for APE in November-- not to mention my gallery show in October, but how is it possible when there are tons of hours left in this month to IDLE?!

Things To Think About Doing Today:

1. Clean out garage for yard sale.
2. Put my wet laundry in the dryer.
3. Finish comic for Bianca
4. Send Esmerelda her dress.
5. Upload photos from trip.
6. Put up Playmobil stuff on Ebay.
7. Get Smog Check and wheel alignment done.

Things Actually Done:

1. Eat another home-made pizza concoction.
2. Play more Typing of the Dead.
3. Stay up till 3 a.m. watching youtube on Bigfoot and reading about lithification of rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home